Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Applique Onesies (Babygrows)

Applique Onesies (Babygrows)
 
 
My first grandchild is due in a month and her 2 aunts and I hosted the baby-shower. I thought it would be a neat idea to have her name on onesies as decoration. She can wear them when she is born too. I will post baby pictures when the time comes.
Selection of cotton fabric, bright and happy designs. I bought a 1/4 yard of each so I could use it for the mosquito net as well. Post to follow



Various onesies gifted to me by a mommy who used them just a couple of times
 
I cut paper templates and placed them to see that the designs on the onesie were covered, cut the fabric and appliqued the letters on the onesies.

 
The final product a nice banner with the new baby's name hung under a picture of mommy and daddy. Needless to say they loved it and little Celia will wear them once she is big enough. I will post the pictures of that when the time come.
Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment